Thank you for showing interest in our Carlo Biagi Coin Design Contest. We are so excited to have you participate in this with us!
Carlo Biagi Coins are unique in the fact that we provide a wide variety of coin designs that can be changed out to create different styles at any time with a variety of pendant choices. We are always looking for great design ideas for new coins and have decided to include our fans and upcoming designers in the process! Read below to discover the details of this incredible opportunity!
- Contest Details
- Designs. Use our Design Sheet to sketch a design for a potential coin. The sky is the limit when it comes to design ideas. However, we will not accept inappropriate designs. Keep it clean and classy!
- Contest dates. This contest will officially run from June 6th, 2020 through Aug 29th, 2020. Submissions after Aug 29th, 2020 will not be considered.
- Design Page. To design your coin, you must use the outline in the designated Design Sheet. In addition to the coin outline, there is also information to be completed on that page. Be sure to complete the information on the Design Sheet in its entirety. Leaving information blank or incompleted will result in your design being forfeited from the contest.
- Designing your coin. To design your coin, you must sketch a design image into the center circle of the coin outline on the Design Page. Anything sketched outside the center circle will not be included in your judged design.
- Designing details. You are allowed to use pencils, paint, crayons, markers, or any computer software to design your coin. If you want to color in your design, you must include that color.
- Designing tips. Keep in mind that the coin needs to be sturdy and able to be reproduced. Design for a circle that is moveable. Design something that does not have a top and a bottom
- Bleed Lines. Your design must stay within the bleed lines of the coin. The outer rim of the coin is not to be designed, as that will be covered by the pendant. Keep your design within the center circle.
- Submitting your entry. To submit your entry, you must email the entire Design Sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org Before submitting your entry, ensure your Design Sheet is being sent clearly. We cannot accept Design Sheets that come through blurry or cut off.
- Announcement. We will announce the winner on October 1st, 2020 to our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram). The winner will also be contacted directly using the information provided on the Design Sheet.
- Prize. The Winner will be awarded:
- Their design made into a real Carlo Biagi Coin! You will work with our Carlo Biagi Design Team in the coin creation and its name.
- Their name etched onto the back of the coin “designed by…”.
- A complete design of their choice (Chain, Pendant & Coin) and the winning coin.
- Coin launch. The winning coin will be premiered sometime in our 2021 collection in the year 2021.
- Example coin. Here are a few examples of what our completed coins look like.
Below is a sample of a few of our current designs.
Use the link below to download a Design Sheet and get started.